Lemon & Herb Grilled Veal Chop Recipe
Serve up something elegant and indulgent next time you barbecue!
The fresh, simple flavours of lemon, rosemary, and parsley combine with rich, decadent taste of veal in this easy recipe for Grilled Veal Chops.
Be sure to let your veal chops marinate for at least 6 hours for the best results – the outcome will be seriously impressive.
Lemon & Herb Grilled Veal Chop
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely minced rosemary
- 6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 x 8 oz veal chop, each about 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp grate lemon peel
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ½ tsp minced fresh rosemary
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, Italian parsley, crushed garlic, and rosemary to blend in a small bowl.
- Arrange veal chops in 15x10x2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Pour marinade over chops; turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
30 minutes before meal time:
- Stir together topping ingredients in a small bowl to blend. Set aside.
- Preheat grill on high for 10 minutes, then adjust to medium heat.
- Remove chops from fridge, and remove from marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper. )
- Grill chops until desired doneness is reached (about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare.)
- Transfer chops to serving platter and dribble with topping marinade.