Cuisinart® Contests | Terms & Conditions
Father’s Day Giveaway
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Cuisinart® Gourmet BBQs and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to contact the winner, and to provide information regarding new products, accessories and promotions.
- CONTEST SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of the Cuisinart® Gourmet Barbecues Father’s Day Giveaway (the “Contest”) is Winners Products, 1969 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario M3B 2M3. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility for the Contest is open to legal Canadian residents, 18 years of age and older. ENTRANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MAY ALSO ENTER WITH THE HELP OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN WHO WILL BE CONSIDERED THE OFFICIAL CONTEST ENTRANT. Residents of Quebec are restricted from entering the contest. Also ineligible are employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of Winners Products, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions advertising and promotion agencies and, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Contest.
- GOVERNING CONTEST REGULATIONS: The Contest is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, and local laws.
- FACEBOOK COMPLIANCE: The administration of the Contest adheres to the published policies of FACEBOOK. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Contest.
- CONTEST OPENING AND CLOSING DATES: The Contest opens at 12:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on May 30th, 2016 and closes at 12:01:00 PM ET on June 15th, 2016. The Contest Period will be administered through software operated by the contest administrator. Entries received after the closing dates and times will be disqualified.
- CONTEST ENTRY: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest. To enter the Contest, submit their contact information (email address) and a photo of their father or parental figure. Processing of entries is handled using software applications independent of FACEBOOK. Contest entrants are also required to provide their name, a valid email address and phone number, and indicate their acceptance of the Contest Rules through the completion and submission of a brief form. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any images not abiding the official rules. There is a limit of one Entry per person. By entering into this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behaviour, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- PRIZES & DISTRIBUTION: The prizes available to be won: One (1) prize will be awarded. Prizes will consist of a Cuisinart® Grill Kit valued between $49.99-$199.99.
- WINNER SELECTION: For the contest, there will be one prize and one winner. The winner will be determined by sweepstakes on the Cuisinart® Barbecues Contest App. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry or votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud. Winner tabulation & random draw will be conducted by the contest Administrator. Potential contest winners will be contacted by the Administrator by email and may be required to answer a time-limited skill testing question. All efforts to contact and confirm Finalists will suspend 7 days after the Contest Period. Failure to correctly answer the skill testing question, will immediately disqualify the Finalist, whereas, correctly answering the skill testing question, will advance Finalist to the last stage of the validation process as follows: potential winner will be required to email or fax a declaration, supplied by Winners, stating (1) Finalists’ citizenship (2), Finalists Birth date and age within seven days of receipt. Further proof of citizenship and age may be requested at the discretion of the Contest Official. All decisions by Contest Officials regarding Contest eligibility are final. Only with the preceding fulfilled to the Contest Official’s satisfaction, will the potential winner be proclaimed as official.
- WINNER CONFIRMATION: For the names of the winners, available 14 days after the Contest Period, please mail a self –addressed, stamped envelope to the Promoters address as follows: Winners Products, 1969 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario M3B2M3, no later than 4 weeks from the end of the Contest Period. All winners consent to having their names included on this list. The Contest Administrator will make all reasonable efforts as outlined to contact and confirm potential winners, (hereby called Finalists) within 14 days from the contest closing date.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total eligible number of entries received.
- DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Delivery of the prizes will be arranged and paid for through the Contest Sponsor utilizing Canada Post ground shipping or UPS. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of a prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND FACEBOOK, INC. , THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO.Releasee’s are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasee’s are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, postage-due or misdirected entries or mail. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play, or submission of entries, or should the Sweepstakes be unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner[s] in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNITY: By acceptance of a prize, each winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to misconduct, negligence, or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or arising out of participation in any Contest or prize-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse, of any prize.