Blog / 2015

Archive for 2015

Sweepstakes

Christmas Wishes from Cuisinart BBQs

If it’s warm in your area, take advantage by firing up the grill this holiday season! Holiday celebrations, as well as great BBQ parties, require music so select a barbecued meal below and flip the card to find out your lucky Christmas song! Merry Christmas and happy grilling from everyone at Cuisinart BBQs!

Grilling Guides, Recipes

Grilling a Holiday Turkey

Some parts of Canada are already used to seeing the white stuff flying around outside their frosty windows, while others are enjoying gloriously mild temperatures. If you can count yourself amongst those lucky few there has never been a better time to grill your holiday turkey.

Tips & Tricks

8 Practical Grilling Tips

Tired of grilling dry chicken breasts or overcooked, mushy vegetables? Don’t give up! We’re here to give you a crash course on practical grilling tips you can use no matter what you’re grilling.

beer-burger-spicy-havarti

Recipes

Beer Burgers with Spicy Havarti Cheese

Who doesn’t love a spicy, juicy burger and a cold beer? This classic summer combo gets a creative twist in this recipe! With beer mixed in with ground beef and topped with spicy havarti cheese and all the fixin’s, this burger is destined to become it’s own summer classic.

Recipes

Grilled Banana S’mores

In our house we love to use the BBQ for meals but we had never considered using it to make a sweet treat until recently, when I was talking with my dad. Growing up we were always camping and my favourite thing my parents made on the campfire were Banana Boats. Now we don’t camp as

Continue Reading

Recipes

Montreal And Maple Beer Can Chicken & Ribs

Combine two truly Canadian flavours – Montreal Steak and Chicken Spice and maple – next time you grill! Try this delicious grilled chicken recipe, submitted by Great Canadian Griller finalist David Frankham. Find more great recipes on the Cuisinart BBQs YouTube Channel!

Recipes

Steak and Potatoes

You can’t go wrong with grilled steak and potatoes! Prepare this BBQ favourite using Roger, AKA Rib Dude’s, easy recipe. Get more delicious recipes for the grill on the Cuisinart BBQs YouTubeChannel.